Join Our Team
Connect with O2EPCM for Opportunities | Reach Your Dreams | Exceed Your Expectations
If you are looking for a company where you can grow your career, contribute to important & impactful projects, and really make a difference, you have come to the right place.
O2EPCM is a growing company that is always looking for the right qualified candidates to help us fulfill our mission: assisting our clients in achieving success. We accomplish this through our expertise, our knowledge in the industry, our valuable and experienced personnel, with a culture of honesty, integrity, training, and team dedication.
With the O2EPCM family, you will join our team of talented and passionate individuals dedicated to design, engineering, projects and construction management.
We have a strong commitment to our employees’ career path advancement and work-life balance. We provide one of the top industry-competitive benefits package, including retirement plans.
We value teamwork, provide training, mentoring and knowledge-sharing, but most importantly, we empower you to propel your career to the next level in a highly dynamic field.
Enjoy What You Do
Love Where You Work
If you're ready to join our team, apply directly from our site using the button below for the following positions:
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Claims Analyst and Manager
- Safety Manager
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Contract Administrator Manager
- BIM Manager
- Project Engineers
- Resident Engineer
- Project Controls Specialist
- Cost Control Specialist
- Engineers (Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Storm Water Pollution and Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Manager
- Proposal Coordinator/Marketing Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Contract Administrator
- IT Specialist
- Project Job Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- Labor Compliance Specialist
- Document Controller
- Constructability and Peer Reviewers
- Value Engineer
- Engineering/Architectural/Design Support
- Sustainability and Energy Efficiency Specialist
- Tenant/Facilities Improvement Manager